Pakistan is a land of diverse natural beauty, from soaring mountains to crystal clear lakes, and stunning beaches. While many popular destinations have been explored and written about, there are still many hidden gems waiting to be discovered. These are the must-see spots for every one to visit. Here are five undiscovered places in Pakistan that are worth a visit.
Kund Malir Beach:
- Located in Balochistan, Kund Malir Beach is a hidden gem that offers breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea. The beach is relatively untouched and is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery. The turquoise blue waters and pristine white sand make for a stunning landscape, and visitors can take a dip in the cool waters or simply bask in the sun. The beach is also a great spot for fishing and boating.
- Gorakh Hill is located in Sindh and is one of the highest peaks in the Kirthar Mountain range. The hill offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and is a great place to go hiking and camping. The landscape is rugged and remote, and visitors can enjoy the solitude and natural beauty of the area. The night sky at Gorakh Hill is particularly spectacular, with a clear view of the stars and constellations.
- Located in Khuzdar, Balochistan, Moola Chotok is a hidden gem that offers breathtaking scenery. The area is known for its stunning waterfalls, turquoise blue pools, and rocky terrain. Visitors can go hiking and swimming in the area, and explore the natural beauty of the landscape. The rugged terrain makes for a challenging but rewarding trek.
- Ziarat is a small town located in Balochistan and is known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather. The town is surrounded by mountains and offers stunning views of the surrounding scenery. Visitors can go hiking, camping, and explore the area’s natural beauty. The town is also home to the famous Juniper forest, which is one of the largest in the world.
- Phander Valley is located in Ghizer, Gilgit-Baltistan and is a hidden gem that offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The area is known for its beautiful meadows, crystal clear streams, and diverse wildlife. Visitors can go hiking, fishing, and camping in the area. The landscape is serene and peaceful, offering a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
In conclusion, Pakistan is full of hidden gems waiting to be discovered. From stunning beaches to rugged mountains, there is something for every traveler to explore. These five undiscovered places are just a few examples of the natural beauty and rich cultural heritage that Pakistan has to offer. So pack your bags and get ready to explore the hidden treasures of Pakistan.