Aren’t we glad that Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif’s wedding is over? Let’s sit back and revisit the much needed details on the much awaited Bollywood wedding of the year.
- Their wedding had a strict no phone rule where no one other than the couple could release pictures. Their wedding was taken care of by ace photographer Joseph Radhik who also captured Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra’s wedding.
2. Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif did not confirm any rumours till the very end. Honestly, we thought it was a joke until we saw pictures flooding the internet.
3. The couple got married on December 9 at the luxurious Six Senses Fort Barwara in Rajasthan, India.
4. Vicky and Katrina’s outfits for all the wedding functions were designed by none other than the ace Indian fashion mogul Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
5. Like Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif went for a minimal makeup look which made her look all the more radiant.
6. The wedding was a fun filled multiple day event where the couple surely enjoyed with their family around.
7. Now talk about exes that gift you gifts when our exes gift us anxiety. Katrina Kaif’s ex boyfriend super star Salman Khan gifted her a brand new Range Rover.
8. To our surprise, another of her exes, the Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor gifted Katrina a diamond necklace.
9. The newly weds become neighbors to Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma and her cricketer husband Virat Kohli and they couldn’t be happier about it.
10. While the couple was gracious enough to keep their fans happy by sharing their pictures, it has been reported that Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif sold rights to their wedding coverage to Amazon Prime for a whopping 80 INR crores.
Leave a Reply